Simple, Powerful Screen Capture Software and Screen Recorder
Create images and videos to clearly get your point across. Spend less time trying to explain things and more time on the work that matters.
Capture Windows and Mac
Take a screenshot or capture a video of what you see on your computer screen. Choose whether you want to capture an image or record your screen after you make your selection, and resize the capture area right down to the pixel.
Snagit is way more than just a snipping tool. Customize and edit every screenshot with professional-quality markup tools. Trim any part of your recordings. Or convert videos to an animated GIF.
Capture a website, record an online meeting, or send someone feedback in an email. Get a short URL to share your screenshots or recordings with anyone.
Create visuals that speak louder than words
A visual really is worth a thousand words. Snagit software gives you the complete tool for screen capture and video recording on Windows and Mac. Combine traditional screenshots, video recording, image editing, and file sharing. It’s fast and easy to visually explain anything on your screen.
The best screen capture and recording software on Windows and Mac
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling screen. Grab any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click.
- Image capture. Make sure to capture exactly what you need. Click and drag anywhere on your screen to select a region with pixel perfect accuracy.
- Video capture. Sometimes it’s easier to talk things through. Record, narrate, and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
- Mobile capture. Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone. Send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor.
- The latest major version of Snagit and any updates to your purchased version.
- Your software key will be sent via email.
- Software is licensed per user. Each purchased user can have the software installed on two machines.